On-Off 57 [Rook-On Rook-Off Game Board]
A witty game that involves teamwork, strategy, and a little bit of luck has elements of Uno, Connect 4, and Chess all in one!
The only board game created specifically for rook-like 57 cards. Some may know of this game as On-Off Rook or Rook On Rook Off.
- Hand crafted solid wood
- Two Decks of 57 Cards
- Poker Chips
- Perfect for 4 or 6 players
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Thanks to Wheatstate Wood Design, 57 Cards is proud to offer the first hand crafted, solid wood, board game played with two rook-like decks of cards, poker chips, and a colored board numbered 1 through 14.
Limited Stock Available
- On Off 57 Game Board
- 2 Decks of 57 Playing Cards
- 2 boxes of poker chips(100 count)
For a limited time, we are offering free shipping on this product. This is a typical savings of $20 on shipping costs..
Object of the game
For your team to be the first to get 3 sets of 5 chips in a row.
How to play
Deal out 5 cards to each player. Every other person is on a team. Team 1 takes blue chips and Team 2 takes red chips. The white chips are used when you get 5 chips of the same color in a straight line, you then cap that row.
If your row comes out of a corner square you only need 4 chips to get your row of 5 because the corner counts as if it already has a chip. Both teams can use the same corner at the same time.
Rows can be straight or diagonal. When a color has 2 capped rows intersecting, the third set cannot use any of the chips in those two capped rows. In other words you can intersect your rows only one time.
A card with 11 (any color) can put a chip on where ever you desire. A card with 12 (any color) can take any chip off the board. The Wild card acts as an 11 or 12.
- Player one lays down a card with a green four and places a blue chip on the green four square.
- Player one draws a card off the draw pile.
- Player two lays down a red 10 card and places the red chip on the red 10 square and draws a card off the draw pile, and so on…
- Players draw a card after the chip is laid each turn. If a player forgets to draw a card and the next player has taken his turn he loses his chance to draw a card and thus plays with four cards.
- Laugh and have fun!
|Dimensions||32 × 18 × 4 in|